Sunday, May 2, 2010

April Mingle






It's been awhile since I've posted. Been very busy as we're getting ready for a move. Went away this weekend and enjoyed the whole family. We went to a trampoline place, so here's our attempt at releasing some "kid energy". They're a little blurry, but they're action shots! What I'm also posting a pic of is a beautiful card that was sent to me from Noreen, all the way from Victoria. We're in a card swap this month. She did an amazing job, so I thought I'd show you all. I just love this Tilda stamp. She's so sweet.

3 comments:

  1. The card is adorable and Noreen did a super job witha the stickles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautfiul card! Luv the colour combo.

    I would luv to go to a trampoline place. I have the small single round ones in my basement. Would be so fun to jump around on the huge ones.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty! Love the stickles. thanks for sharing!
    Kathy Gerace

    ReplyDelete